– Logic Lane: Philosophy at Oxford in the 20th Century (under contract with Picador (UK) and Random House (US), 2019, forthcoming; provisional title). Excerpt from proposal here.
– ‘The Morality of Common Sense: Problems from Sidgwick’, DPhil (PhD) thesis submitted in January 2015 at the University of Oxford. Short abstract here.
– ‘Two Conceptions of Common-Sense Morality’, Philosophy, Vol, 91, Issue 3, July 2016, pp. 391–409. [PDF, institutional subscription needed]
– ‘”You’re a brick”: Colloquialism and the History of Moral Concepts,” History of European Ideas (forthcoming). [PDF, institutional subscription needed]
– ‘My First and Only Sight: Ramanujan in Indian Modernism’ in R. Chaudhuri (ed.), A History of Indian Poetry in English (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2016). [Publisher’s page; PDF, institutional subscription needed]
– Sue Prideaux, I am Dynamite! A Life of Friedrich Nietzsche, The Daily Telegraph, October 2018 [URL]
– Justin EH Smith, The Philosopher: A History in Six Types, The Chronicle of Higher Education, September 2016. [URL]
– Bernard Williams, Essays and Reviews, Cambridge Humanities Review, March 2014.
– Raphael Woolf & Brad Inwood (trs.), Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Oxonian Review, November 2013. [URL]
(See the Journalism page for a full list of book reviews.)